Koller Craft South specializes in injection molding and secondary electro-mechanical / mechanical assembly.
80We have experience running many commodity thermoplastic materials such as PE and PP, as well as engineered resins such as PES, PC and PPO.
Our assembly capabilities range from manually assembled components to larger fully automated/sequenced assembly processes.
- Program Management
- 80 – 1500 Ton Injection Molding Presses with Value-Added Assemblies
- Assemblies composed of Plastics, Stampings, and Electronic Components
- Warehousing and direct order fulfillment (drop shipment to end customers)
- Electronic Data Transfer and Advanced shipment notification
Koller Craft South has the experience and knowledge to satisfy your engineering needs. Supported by our Corporate Engineering Team, we can assist in product design and development, manage your mold build, along with providing production engineering and process optimization.
Our team will use the years of hands-on engineering and production know-how to make your project a success at the lowest possible cost.
- 33 Molding Machines – Ranging from 80 to 1500 Tons
- Machine Options-Core Pull, Air Assist, SPI for Host Communication, Robot Interface, Auto Purge, Shut Down, Unscrewing & Tonnage Control
- Centralized Chiller, Cooling Tower, & Hot Water provided by Thermolators
- Mix and Contamination control by color feeding at the press
- SPC Control Capabilities
- Hot Runner and Valve Gate Control Systems
Value Added Services
- Job Shop Stamping and Assemblies
- JIT Delivery
- Full Turn-Key
- After-Market Services
- Other Services
- Exchange Data Transfer (EDI)
- FTP Secured Customer Site
- Advanced Shipment Notification (ASN)